But for a little while, we are going to play a guessing game.
I will give you some facts on a bird, and you try to guess what it is. The next day, I will do a picture of it and its name.
So the clues are:
- There are more then one kind of it's kind,
- Has long legs,
- A long yellow bill,
- Fluffy yellow plumes on it's head and neck,
- Stands about 2 feet tall,
- They enjoy being with cattle because cattle attack flies, and they eat flies,
- The kind that live in the marsh eat frogs fish and other aquatic animals.
- 3 hundred years ago, they lived only in Africa and Asia, but now live in North and South America, Australia, and New Zealand.
- And they have very pail blue eggs.